workshop terms & conditions
1. Joe & Dough Pte Ltd reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
2. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up via Paypal. The facilitator does not handle cash payment or bank transfer for workshops. Sign-ups without payment will be rendered null and void. Joe & Dough Pte Ltd. reserves the right to release the booking the next day.
3. Joe & Dough Pte Ltd. reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, or instructor of any scheduled workshop.
4. If the participant is unable to attend or stay the full duration of any workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in cash or in kind. The participant also cannot be assigned a different date or time for any workshop. The participant may arrange for a replacement to take the seat only if Joe & Dough Pte Ltd receives the name, contact number and email of the replacement at least 24 hours in advance.
5. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the workshop, has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, Joe & Dough Pte Ltd. will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days upon the notification of the change, via Paypal.
6. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of Joe & Dough Pte Ltd during any workshop is used solely for publicity purposes of the workshop and/or associated activities for Joe & Dough Pte Ltd.
7. All content and original materials for all workshops are property of Joe & Dough Pte Ltd, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from Joe & Dough Pte Ltd.